Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

12

Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

getinvested
Administrator
Please feel free to use this group and for your interest in this particular property.

NOTE: Moderator is only driving this discussion and at the end buyer groups has to take the discussion with the builder.

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Sonu
As anybody bought this property?

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Seema
Yes, we have invested in this in the month of Jan. They told us the project will start in April, but now has been pushed by anither month.

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Vikram
Yes i have also invested in this 1 week back. They said the launch will happen in next 4-5 months. Any updates from your end Seema?

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Sonu
Hi,

I too have invested couple of months back. They were supposed to get some BDA approvals in month of May. They havent got it yet.

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Vikram
Hi Sonu/Seema, can you share your email id, we could discuss this. I have also invested in this property. We could also going forward create yahoo group to get the communication going.

I am talking to builder every week. They say the approvals will happen in 1.5 month  and start of project around september.

Regards,
--Vikram.

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Sonu
My email id is rekhashriju@yahoo.com

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Poornima
Any one has idea whether the project is approved and will be starting the construction any soon ?

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Anonymous
Hi Poornima... that's the million buck question we also want the answer for... last we heard that the approval process is still on-going and again the approval deadline has moved by another 3-4 months. Its already been pushed out by 7-8 months starting Feb/March.

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Poornima
Dont know whats happening. LCGL says that they will increase the base rates soon and approval will be through very soon and construction will not delay. Hearing the same since few months. Nothing is moving. See the construction site, not even a single hoarding and somebody else is doing some small scale  manufacturing business over there.
Will this project gets scrapped??, something we dont expect from such a reputed builder .. The questions goes on.

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Faruq
Project getting scrapped.... did you guys get an update on that...

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Rekha
Faruq, just curious are you a villa owner at pueblo or how is it??

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Poornima
Buyers, please respond.. Is this villa project getting scrapped ?? I would like to believe that what Faruq mentioned is about a false news or a rumour..

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Rekha
I assume NO

Poornima, any updates from LGCL?

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Faruq
heard that it is scrapped for sure from my broker.

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Sonu
Faruq, if you dont mind please can you provide some more info like who is the broker and please can you share the contact number.

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

Poornima
Faruq, Any reasons in particular on why this is getting scrapped??

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

shruthi
Hello all,
   What was the price quoted for this villa at time of your investment??

Thanks

Re: Buyers group of LGCL Pueblo(Off Sarjapur Road)

panpan2523
Isabel Marant padded models have numerous cushioning in your heel plus forefoot areas and will be offering minimal support from the arch. You can definitely find the ideal pair of shoes according to your preference and taste from the huge collection of shoes available from Isabel Marant. http://hotisabel.com/ isabel marant shop  Marant shoes have global appeal and are acknowledged by various well-known fashion industry publications. It has continued to open international stores to let the planet experience Isabel Marant. The brand, however, continues to create its excellent designs that impress a large number of fashion conscious people. Hurry up, and get fashionable with Isabel Marant.
12