Buyers group of Nitesh Cape Cod(Bellandur-ORR)

Buyers group of Nitesh Cape Cod(Bellandur-ORR)

getinvested
Administrator
Please feel free to use this group and for your interest in this particular property.

NOTE: Moderator is only driving this discussion and at the end buyer groups has to take the discussion with the builder.

Re: Buyers group of Nitesh Cape Cod(Bellandur-ORR)

Manish
Hi ,
I liked the project but the prices seems to be high. Please let me know if there is a group who are also willing to buy.