GR Construction Group, Bangalore

bluru11
Hello Vikas,

Do you know anything about GR Construction group (http://www.grconstructions.co.in)and in particular about their ongoing projects GR Shruthi Nivas & GR Sagar Nivas?

Also, can you pls suggest me of any good real estate project coming up in the electronic city/bannerghatta road or surrounding area? I am looking for a 3-bhk flat. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Re: GR Construction Group, Bangalore

getinvested
GR as builder is definitely neither class A nor B. GR Shruthi Nivas is located in Begur... has bad road connectivity. Sagar Nivas is located in off Sarjapur road.... a very good and well developed area to live as well as invest in.

Amoda Valmark is a good project located off Banneghatta Road.

Re: GR Construction Group, Bangalore

bluru11
Thanks a lot for your feedback! I appreciate your quick response.

Wish you a wonderful new year, 2012!!!

I looked at Amoda Valmark project. This project is ready to occupy. I am looking for a project which is currently under construction and will be ready sometime by Feb, 2013.

Can you pls suggest me some other good projects in Bangalore East or South?

Any views on Prospect group and their ongoing project Silverton Apartments.

My budget is 40-45L for a 3-bhk flat.

Regards

Re: GR Construction Group, Bangalore

getinvested
South Bangalore it'll be little difficult to get a 3BHK in that range. You can give a try with Ozone builders Evergreen project located off Sarjapur Road(inside Harlur Road... 2 kms from Sarjapur Road). There may be little fight against availability.

In East Bangalore there are chances to get in that range.... why don't you have a look at Prestige Tranquility project. Location wise its 13kms from ITPL/Whitefield. Also this area has got huge development/appreciation potential.

Check this link for Prestige Tranquility price list: http://getinvested.blogspot.com/2011/11/potential-of-east-bangalore.html

To know development scope of this area refer this link:
http://getinvested.blogspot.com/2011/12/current-price-list-of-properties-in.html

Re: GR Construction Group, Bangalore

getinvested
Sorry don't have any information for Prospect group / Silverton Apartments.

Re: GR Construction Group, Bangalore

getinvested
Forgot to mention ... you can take a look at SJR Avalon(in Whitefield). 3BHK / 1410 SFT... costs around 50Lacs.