Can anyone give the details about proper sarjapura village..There are some projects like confident Rigel ,althena,antila,bellatrix,sriram samurthi,parkville,pentagon passiflora..It has quite easy access to electronic city,ORR,Whitefield...Any replies will be much appreciated....
Actual Sarjapur is a village which is around:
- 25kms from Electronic city phase 1
- 19kms from Electronic city phase 2
- 15kms from Outer Ring Road
- 20kms from ITPL/Whitefield.
- 10kms from Attibelle
Since last year it has got the real estate catch mostly because of:
- Proposed Infosys campus is within the vicinity of 5kms.
- It is very near to proposed 6 lane STRR(Satelite Town Ring Road) highway which in turns connect bangalore upcoming suburbs like Attibelle, Sarjapur, Bidadi, etc.
- Presence of good schools (Indus International, DPS to name a few).
But as of now the area is not livable because of poor transport facilities and lack of shopping complexes(though small grocery shops does exist).
Property prices are very cheap over there. No doubt it is bound to develop and appreciate but one has to wait for atleast 5 years of time frame to reap of the profit.