Signature Tulips

Albin
Hi Friends/ Potential Neighbours.. I'm looking to buy a plot at Signature Tulips.
There is a a huge variation in price quoted from the marketing agency to buying directly from the developer.
Let's form a group and approach the developer directly .
A decent price I think should be from 850-1100/Sft (registration and othercharges excluded)

Also, I hear some have got their loan from LIC (Eva Mall branch)
I would do the same.

I'm planning to construct in 5yrs time..
Let me have ur interest/opinion/views/other relevant info known..

Re: Signature Tulips

Priya
Did u buy there ?