Varthur HighEnd Gated Community Plots Whitefield, Varthur, Bangalore.

Varthur HighEnd Gated Community Plots Whitefield, Varthur, Bangalore.

Motebnaveen
Varthur HighEnd Gated Community Plots
Whitefield,  Varthur,  Bangalore.

All, we are a group of like minded IT guys who want to build our own villas in a high end gated community with amenities in Whitefield/Varthur area without paying the high ticket price associated with villa projects.

We have recently identified a very good high end specification villa plot project in Varthur and have negotiated for a pre-launch offer with the developer and we are looking for people who want to construct immediately within 18 months.

Our idea is to gather like minded professionals who want to build and stay and not invest for future. This project is very close to Forum value mall and super luxury amenities.

If interested, please call me on +91-9945335893

Re: Varthur HighEnd Gated Community Plots Whitefield, Varthur, Bangalore.

joellawn
This post was updated on .
 There are more constructors and developers are available in internet  and nearby areas also. But most of them are looking only for money, Not for quality. I have some experience in this regard. Only few members are maintaining good quality and satisfies the customers. Alpine Construction and Development group is one of the best constructing one. It may be useful to fulfil your dreams.

Property Investment in Bangalore